Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Equine Photographers Network Summer Solstice Project

Equine Photographers Network is a great source for photography of all things horse.  I strongly encourage you to check it out.  They sponsored a current project entitled, "Summer Solstice."  The objective was to capture the relationship between horse and environment on June 21, 2011 - Summer Solstice.  Some of you will be shocked to learn I was actually "horseless" on that specific day.  My original intention was to document one of my favorite horses and his master, at day's end, to celebrate the longest day of the year, but alas, I was surrounded by roses instead.  I am pretty sure that disqualifies me.  Ya think?  I hope others "rose" to the occasion.  I am anxious to see what everyone found.  Be sure to stop by 
www.equinephotographers.org for all the results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment