Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

HDH Trail Trial Photos Are Now Available

Trish & Austin Clark

I spent my weekend in Silver Springs, Nevada, attending High Desert Horsemen's Trail Trial at Scout Camp. The turnout was slightly higher this year, with 57 riders participating.  Thanks to Linda Mulkey for keeping me in the loop, and to Vincent and all the great members at HDH for including me in the event.  I wouldn't have been able to pull it off this weekend without the help of Steven Thompson of NEDA.  Thanks to Trish Clark for keeping our name out there and to Marsha Arthur and Annie for offering us their generator!  We took photos at the bucket lift this time, and we got some great shots.  It was nice to see some folks I haven't seen in a while.  It was a fun event and a very nice weekend.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Photos are now available for on-line viewing at our gallery:

www.projectionsphoto.printroom.com

Call or e-mail Kitty directly with image numbers for reprints, enlargements, and specialty items, and mention this blog to receive Special Discount Pricing.

ProjectionsPhoto@aol.com or 775-315-3994
 

No comments:

Post a Comment