Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

NEDA Black Butte Ride Photos Are Now Available

Wow!  What an amazing weekend I had out in Hazen with all my friends from NEDA!  I couldn't have asked for anything better.  The weather was perfect, although a bit windy, with lots of great food, and a very fun group.  This was my third year to attend NEDA's ride in Hazen, Nevada, and this was definitely my favorite.  The event was extended to two days this time, with the first ride held under the light of a full moon on Saturday night, and the second held on Saturday morning.  I owe a huge thank you to Steven for going to the trouble of finding me two perfect spots.  Not only did the backdrops of incredible rock formations and beautiful canyons cause the participants to rave about their photos, but I was personally treated to actually experiencing some of the trail, which was a first for me.  What a rush to be in such beautiful spots.  It really made me envious of the endurance riders and all the lovely places they have seen.  

 First Place - Red Black & Ebony

Photos of both day's rides are up and ready for viewing on my gallery.  Be sure to stop by and take a look.  I know you are going to enjoy seeing the beautiful country we experienced.  For those interested in placing orders for reprints, enlargements, and specialty items, find your image numbers, and then call me directly at 775-315-3994 to receive your Ride Day Discount Pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment