Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Results for NEDA's Spring Fling

First Place:  Dave Cootware

Second Place: ET Thomas
Third Place:  Alisanne Steele




 I joined Steven Thompson and NEDA for their Annual Spring Fling endurance ride in Sliver Springs, Nevada this past Sunday, and as always, had a blast!  This was my fourth Spring Fling to photograph, and I swear they just keep getting better every year.  Twenty-eight riders and drivers turned out for the event, and the weather was absolutely gorgeous.  Trail included a loop through the park, and I was able to capture some great shots, with both mountain views and some with the lake in the background.  Heidi Siegel celebrated her 79th birthday by coming in 5th place!  Hiking back out, I had the added bonus of photographing an owl.  I'm glad she was occupied with the baby in her nest and not eating Gizmo!


 Thanks to everyone for their support!

Photos from the event are available to view on line at:
www.projectionsphoto.printroom.com

To order reprints, enlargements, and specialty items at
Ride Day Discount Pricing
call Kitty directly at 775-315-3994.   

No comments:

Post a Comment