Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

NEDA Ice Cream Social Photos Are Now Are Now Available

Steven Thompson driving Bonnie & Misty

What a busy week it has been.  NEDA hosted its annual Ice Cream Social on Saturday, July 30, 2011 at Steven Thompson's place in Silver Springs, Nevada.  It was a real pleasure for me to ride in Steven's wagon, as a participant.  I am pretty sure I'm officially addicted!  Some amazing pictures from that viewpoint.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.  It was nice to see so  many friends and to meet some new ones as well.  As always, I was impressed with the efficiency and organization of NEDA.  It takes a lot of volunteers to make these events a success.  I have never left a NEDA event hungry, and this was no exception.  The weather was interesting - we even had a rainbow.  Thanks so much to everyone who made the Ice Cream Social possible this year.
For anyone interested, photos from the event are available for viewing at my gallery:
www.projectionsphoto.printroom.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment